Our conference interpreters are either experienced and knowledgeable in subject matters for which interpreting is generally sought, such as government, business, law, education, medicine, and technology, or they possess transferable knowledge and the ability to reaserch other subject matters prior to committing to any assignment. We always try to match the best possible interpreter to the subject matter at hand. We also offer on-site interpreting project management and interpreting equipment.
Because of the critical demand for accuracy and professionalism in the interpreting in legal, business, and medical settings, we offer highly competent and/or accredited face-to-face interpreters who will communicate speakers of the source and the target language with precision.
Conferences and Seminars
- Quality Interpreting where Medicine and the Law Intersect
- US Legalese and Mexico’s ‘Narco’ Terminology
- Let’s Talk Business and Do’s and Don’ts of Conference Interpreting – May 7, 2016
- Sight Translation: Improving Accuracy and Flow
- Occupational and Forensic Injury Terminology in Spanish – April 2, 2016
- Medical Terminology and Translation and Expert Panel Discussion with Fernando A. Navarro