We deliver accurate translations that reflect cultural understanding, technical expertise and linguistic competence. Upholding accuracy as our primary focus, we can customize our translations to your translation quality requirements.
When possible, our translation team produces translations that read as if they were target language originals. On a case by case basis, based on the client’s requirements and at their request, GlobalTradu will assign up to three professional linguists to each translation project: a translator, an editor (an expert who verifies the accuracy of the translation), and a proofreader (an expert who verifies the translation as if it were a target language original). Generally, editors are translation specialists with subject matter expertise, while proofreaders are target language and subject matter experts.
Conferences and Seminars
- Quality Interpreting where Medicine and the Law Intersect
- US Legalese and Mexico’s ‘Narco’ Terminology
- Let’s Talk Business and Do’s and Don’ts of Conference Interpreting – May 7, 2016
- Sight Translation: Improving Accuracy and Flow
- Occupational and Forensic Injury Terminology in Spanish – April 2, 2016
- Medical Terminology and Translation and Expert Panel Discussion with Fernando A. Navarro